Blog Archive

Alyeska Pipeline Theme Song

(Singin harmony to the tune of the Wichita Lineman)

I am a pipelineman a whistleblower bounty hunter
As I drive that Dayville road
Sniffin' the snow for another benzene vapor overflow

I hear it sizzling in that Clean Air Act violation
I can hear it through the Bragaw St. corporate whine
And the Alyeska pipelineman CEO
Is still without PRIDE

I know I need a new snow shovel
As it don't look like rain
And if it snows that stretch down south
Oil tank vents will never stand the strain

And I don’t heed your dire warnings
And I don’t care about the air you breath
As the Alyeska pipelineman
Still finds time to hide

As I cared not Captain Joe’s boozing
As I cared not the workers that said no more
And the Alyeska pipelineman
Lives by that kill the messenger guide.